Sunday, January 6, 2008

Let us introduce ourselves...

Hi and welcome to Heart Attack City!
Thanks for checking us out!

Heart Attack City is the collaborative project of three friends who decided to start a blog while waiting for the newest episode of Project Runway to air. This blog is about what inspires us: fashion, art, music, film, television, food, technology, etc. We might even attempt to blog about our daily lives or the projects we are currently working on.

Heart Attack City has been laying dormant for a few weeks but that will soon change in 2008 when we will try to blog weekly, if not daily. Happy reading and please feel free to comment.

The Contributers:

Cynthia is a 24 year-old girl from San Francisco. She has a slight tendency to be sarcastic and to wear graphic prints; not solids. By day you can find her in her cubicle but by night she is ready to find the next new dance party. Cynthia fancies taking photographs, Marc Jacobs, fashion blogs, gin & tonics, "independent" film and music, late-night confessions, and avocados.



Dion
"I'm from the city of wind. I've swam in the ocean of chlorine and lanes. I sleep in the sea of blankets. I live in the city (of heart attack.)"









I, Philip: 1. troubleshoot, 2. have a burning desire to ride with horses, 3. photograph portraits, food, construction and deconstruction, and 4. am fascinated by cartography.

"Mapping is my take on life and how I believe everything is relative to one another--I am in constant calculation.

P.S. There is always time for a dance break... Are you with me?"



If you have any comments, questions and/or concerns, please feel free to e-mail us at lovehac@gmail.com.


love,
hac (heart attack city)

No comments: