Thursday, March 20, 2008

I slipped in the shower this morning

Hi kids. No harm done. Let's get started.

Here's a snippet I'd like to dub "Brand of the Week". Hopefully it will become more regular, changing it to brand of the day. Enjoy.

BRAND OF THE WEEK #1: WON HUNDRED


The deets in 30 words or less: Copenhagen based label founded by Nikolaj Nielsen who used to work at Sixty and Diesel. Started with denim, ready-to-wear since 2005 with Pernille Schwarz.

Collection: Spring/Summer 2008


You can view the complete collection/look book at their website. I have the Autumn/Winter 2008 look book but I haven't captured it yet. More on that later! Additional looks from their In Season:


At work our buying team is hoping to get their next collection. They might have already... I should ask and report back.

Cute!

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

:)

Love look 7 <3

mcky said...

super kawaii.

these photos are so clean. where do you work phillip?

ps. like the blog