Friday, March 14, 2008

Alex Wang, How I Envy Thee

I wanted to post some videos of fashion designer Alexander Wang, simply because his life and work I envy and wish to supersede, next year...because I'm that great. Yes, this will have to do.

Watch now, Fall '08 Collection coverage from Alexander Wang:

1. Refinery29 covers NY Fashion Week '08:



2. WhoWhatWearDaily covers NY Fashion Week '08:



3. Refinery29's My Style profile (Alex's studio):



4. Nylon + YouTube Runway Remix (w/ Hot Chip jams in the bkgd!):



5. Elle covers NY Fashion Week '08 (more of the same from above, but like "pop-up video":



6. Nylon--Alex's Studio (again):



There are dozens of vids covering this guy and I only selected ones of his upcoming Fall collection because it inspires me to get to sewing! As Heidi would say, "It's sew time!" (don't hate)

Here are some favorite looks from his show:






A. Wang himself
(credit: style.com, thank you)

No comments: